By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=John_Willen]John Willen
In the United States, approximately 5% of the population with diabetes has Type 1. Here, your pancreas no longer produces insulin so you must inject it. The rest of the diabetes population, about 95%, has Type 2. Type 2 may require [...]
The are many people across the country who take gabapentin on a daily basis.
This medication is used mainly for seizures, but it has found many uses for other medical conditions. Gabapentin can be used for pain control associated with diabetic neuropathy among [...]
Save With a Free Prescription Drug CardA prescription drug card can save you up to 75% on prescription medications. It is preactivated and you can start saving at your local pharmacy. Print Immediately.